Take a tour of the eye-popping, larger-than-life flower sculptures sprouting up throughout northeast Ohio in celebration of Akron Children’s Hospital’s 125th anniversary.
To commemorate our anniversary, we commissioned Columbus designer Judith Spater and sculptor Stephen Canneto to create 25 colorful metal sculptures depicting various flower species native to the region.
We want you to see them all – at some of your favorite places to visit.
- Akron Children’s Hospital – One Perkins Square
- Akron Urban League – 440 Vernon Odom Blvd.
- Akron Zoo -500 Edgewood Ave.
- Akron-Summit County Library (Inside) – 60 S. High St.
- Angel Falls Coffee – Highland Square – 792 W. Market St.
- Canal Park/Rubber Ducks – 300 S. Main St.
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad – 27 Ridge St.
- Derby Downs – 789 Derby Downs Drive
- E.J. Thomas Hall – 198 Hill St.
- F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm – 1828 Smith Road
- John S. Knight Center – 77 E. Mill St.
- Lock 3 – 200 S. Main St.
- Luigi’s – 105 N. Main St.
- Musica – 51 E. Market St.
- Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens – 714 N. Portage Path
- Swensons – 40 S. Hawkins St.
- Boettler Park – 5300 Massillon Road, North Canton
- City of Green YMCA – 3800 Massillon Road, Uniontown
- First & Main Hudson – First Street
- LifeCenter Plus – 5133 Darrow Road
- Village of Peninsula – 1712 Main St.
- Downtown Wadsworth – High & College Sts.
- Downtown Kent – 201 E. Erie St.